Monday, January 16, 2012

New Installment of 9 Months Project!!!

I never ended my first 9 months project, but I'm back in action! Today is the start of my new 9 Months Project complete with pictures.  I have kept most of my weight off since a year ago.  But I did gain some back.  Last year I ran and ran and ran... a lot.  I trained and successfully completed my first mini marathon.  But I learned a lot along the way:  1) even though you are running, you still have to eat healthy if you want to lose weight, and 2) you need to incorporate strength training into your weekly routine in order to burn fat.  With this knowledge, I am starting off to a great start!  I have decided to start taking my vitamins again as well as count calories using MyFitnessPal.  I have also been trained at the gym and will incorporate strength training into my weekly routine.  I'm excited to see some results!

Here are some of my goals:

1.  Lose inches in my waist and arms.
2.  Lose 25 pounds.
4.  Don't eat fast food!
5.  No more soda, even diet soda!  Water, water, water.
6.  Look sexy for the two weddings I'll be in this coming summer!

Just like the last time, at the beginning of each month, I will post a current picture of my belly (with hopes that it is getting smaller!), and I will post the results of that month with how many inches and pounds I have lost.  Throughout the month, I will post some tips and things I have learned along the way.

Any encouragement and accountability is much appreciated! :)

Here goes nothing!! My current pictures of my belly...



No comments:

Post a Comment