Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weight Loss Kick-Off!


No ladies and gentleman, I am not pregnant. Instead quite the opposite. Let me explain. I have seen many pregnant friends posting pictures of their bellies getting bigger with a growing bundle of joy. My belly, however, is big without the bundle. It's just big. I have decided to photo-document my weight loss progress in the next nine months. My nine months outcome will be much different than my pregnant friends. Instead of my belly growing bigger, it will be getting smaller. And instead of shopping for baby clothes, I 'll be shopping for a new wardrobe to go with my newfound healthy lifestyle. In addition to monthly photo updates, I will post exercise routines, meals, and tips that I have learned along the way. Feel free to share any advice or tips you may have!


No comments:

Post a Comment