Monday, November 29, 2010

Time to strap on those tennies!

I went to the gym today. It felt good to work up a sweat. I have been a member at LA Fitness since last spring. I thought for sure that paying for a gym membership would keep me accountable to go and workout. I mean, if I'm paying for it, I might as well get the most out of it! And... that lasted for about 3 months. I have gone every now and then since. Mostly on Saturdays when I have a lot of free time.

But that is all gonna change! I went today and it felt so good! I want to start getting in the habit of going immediately after work. Normally I am exhausted from the work day so I come home, plop on the couch, and eat a long dinner consisting of some kind of microwavable meal. Then I get some work done at home, and lights out by 9:30. My 2 hour dinner/TV time could surely be cut in half allowing me some much needed cardio time at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment