Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fast Food

Since I've been counting my calories, I decided to look up how many calories each of my favorite fast food meals consisted of. I was shocked at what I found. And I am so happy I have changed my eating habits. Eating out just once in a day takes up most of my daily calories. Soooo not worth it! I will definitely limit my fast food intake. Take a look at what I found:

Wendy's

  • Spicy Chicken Sandwich: 460 calories
  • Natural Cut Fries (Medium): 420 calories
  • Sweet Tea (Medium): 140 calories
  • Total: 1020 calories

McDonald's

  • 10 piece Chicken Nuggets: 460 calories
  • Medium French Fries: 380 calories
  • Sweet ‘n Sour Sauce (2): 100 calories
  • Sweet Tea (Large): 280 calories
  • Total: 1220 calories
Taco Bell

  • Mexican Pizza: 540 calories
  • Soft Tacos (2): 480 calories
  • Hot Sauce (6): 10 calories
  • Light Lemonade (Medium): 10 calories
  • Total: 1030 calories

Papa Johns

  • Pepperoni Pizza: 210 calories per slice
  • Total: 630 calories
Subway

  • 6” Chicken Bacon Ranch: 650 calories
  • Sunchips Harvest Cheddar: 210 calories
  • Dr. Pepper: 200 calories
  • Total: 1060 calories

1 comment:

  1. wow. that is absolutely horrifying... i have been struggling with eating fast food and this is a kick in the pants to stop, lol.

    ReplyDelete