Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Pumps!


After talking to some experienced runners, I learned that one staple for running is good running shoes. If you run with old, worn shoes you could get hurt. My friend and I went to a running store called BlueMile in Fishers. At this particular store, they video tape your feet as your run on the treadmill. After reviewing the tape, the sales associate helps you find shoes to meet your particular running style. I learned from watching my video, that my feel pronate as I run. This means that I slightly lean in on my feet when I run. I purchased some "stability" shoes.




These shoes offer extra stability in the inner part of my shoes so that I don't get hurt as I run. The particular shoes that I picked out are New Balance. They feel so comfortable! My new shoes help motivate me to keep up with my running!




No comments:

Post a Comment