Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Gosh! I can't believe Christmas is just 16 days away!!! And my schedule has gotten so busy! Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, visiting family and friends, baking holiday treats... It is hard to find time to breathe let alone make it to the gym! I wanted to go to yoga tonight, but ended up missing it. Tomorrow I have a Christmas party shortly after I get off work. I will have to just be careful with how many yummy Christmas treats I eat since I won't get to make it to the gym much these next couple weeks. I am happy though. Once school is out for Christmas break my schedule will open up and I'll get to work out more.

On an exciting note! Someone noticed today that I have been losing weight! She could tell in my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment