Monday, December 13, 2010

Turn it Up!

I have always been a big fan of music. I like to sing to music, play musical instruments, dance to music, watch live music, listen to music in my car, listen to music in the shower, listen to music at work, and the list goes on. Music just seems to energize me. It amplifies the feelings that I already have. With all that being said, I made a new playlist to listen to while I work out. This particular playlist is made for an hour on the treadmill. It involves a mix of upbeat rock and hip-hop followed by some tunes with a slower tempo for my cool down. I found some of these songs from suggested workout playlists online and other songs were already in my music library. I would love to hear what songs you like to work out with! It just might be on my next workout playlist!

My Current Playlist:
1. Across The World -Pitbull
2. Anna Molly -Incubus
3. So What -Pink
4. Misery Business -Paramore
5. Shut It Down -Pitbull
6. Down -Jay Sean
7. Do You Remember -Jay Sean
8. The Party Song -Emery
9. How I Feel -Kelly Clarkson
10. One Minute -Kelly Clarkson
11. Long Shot -Kelly Clarkson
12. I Like It -Enrique Iglesias
13. F**K You -Cee Lo Green
14. Sexy! No No No -Girls Aloud
15. Check It Out -Will.I.Am
16. Us -Regina Spektor
17. Sunrise -Norah Jones


"Music is what feelings sound like." ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment